Sebelum kita lanjutkan dengan contoh soal tes SKB Guru mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris, kami ingatkan kembali satu hal yang paling penting.
Yakni lulus tahap seleksi Administrasi penerimaan CPNS 2019.
Jadi, sebelum Anda mulai mempelajari soal-soal latihan tes SKD maupun SKB CPNS 2019, ada baiknya Anda mempersiapkan segala jenis dokumen persyaratan cpns yang diperlukan.
Sehingga pada saat pendaftaran CPNS 2019 telah dibuka secara resmi oleh pemerintah, Anda sudah siap.
Anda pun tidak lagi direpotkan oleh segala jenis persyaratan administrasi yang harus dipenuhi.
Adapun dalam hal untuk persiapan menghadapi segala jenis dan bentuk soal yang akan diujikan dalam seleksi penerimaan CPNS 2019 nanti, kami dari awambicara.id siap untuk membantu Anda.
Contoh Soal SKB Guru Bahasa Inggris CPNS 2019
Soal ujian Tes SKB Guru mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris ini adalah ujian seleksi penerimaan CPNS berdasarkan formasi yang Anda ambil, yakni formasi Guru mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris.
Sedangkan tes SKB CPNS ini diperuntukkan bagi para peserta tes CPNS yang telah lulus ujian seleksi Tes Seleksi Kompetensi Dasar (SKD) atau lulus passing grade/ nilai ambang batas tes SKD.
Nah, untuk membantu Anda menghadapi soal-soal tes SKD CPNS, Anda bisa melihat kumpulan postingan kami di contoh soal skd cpns.
Sedangkan untuk Anda yang nanti lulus tes SKD dan akan mengikuti tes SKB seleksi CPNS Tenaga Kependidikan, terutama untuk guru mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris CPNS 2019,
Berikut ini kisi-kisi atau prediksi soal tes SKB Guru Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris untuk Anda pelajari.
Soal SKB Guru mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris CPNS 2019 ini tidak akan jauh berbeda dengan soal Uji Kompetensi Guru (UKG) Bahasa Inggris.
Syarat Kompetensi Guru Mata Pelajaran TIK
Soal-soal tes SKB Guru mata pelajaran Bahasa inggris CPNS 2019 ini tentu tidak terlepas dari 4 jenis kompetensi guru yang dipersyaratkan yakni:
1. Kompetensi pedagogik
Kompetensi pedagogik adalah kompetensi yang erat kaitannya dengan kemampuan guru dalam memahami proses pembelajaran.
Pembelajaran yang berlangsung di ruang kelas adalah bersifat dinamis.
Hal ini terjadi karena adanya komunikasi atau interaksi timbal balik antara guru dengan siswa dan siswa dengan siswa.
Keberagaman siswa didalam kelas juga akan memerlukan keterampilan seorang guru dalam mendisain program pembelajaran yang tepat.
2. Kompetensi kepribadian
Kompetensi kepribadian merupakan kompetensi dalam menjalankan tugas dan fungsinya sebagai seorang guru.
Yakni yang dapat menunjukkan sikap dan kepribadian yang baik.
Menjadi guru yang patut untuk ditiru dan diteladani. Yang merupakan filosofi untuk menunjukkan kemampuan kepribadiannya.
Untuk dapat ditiru, maksudnya adalah karena guru diyakini memiliki ilmu yang bermanfaat bagi kehidupan siswanya.
Oleh karena itu, seorang guru yang patut untuk ditiru dan diteladani adalah karena pada diri guru tersebut terdapat sikap dan pribadi yang baik.
3. Kompetensi profesional
Kompetensi profesional adalah kompetensi atau kemampuan seorang guru dalam mengelola seluruh proses belajar mengajar.
Kemampuan dalam mengelola pembelajaran ini artinya mampu dan cakap dalam mendukung pembelajaran dalam pengelolaan kelas, penguasaan materi belajar, strategi mengajar dan penggunaan media belajar.
4. Kompetensi sosial
Kompetensi sosial adalah kompetensi atau kemampuan guru sebagai tenaga pendidik dalam menjalin hubungan atau berkomunikasi dan berinteraksi yang baik dengan warga sekolah maupun warga dimana guru berada.
Kemampuan sosial ini dapat dilihat melalui pergaulan sosial guru tersebut.
Seperti pergaulaun guru dengan siswa, pergaulan dengan rekan sesama guru, pergaulan dengan orang tua atau wali murid, dan juga pergaulan guru dengan masyarakat dimana ia berada.
Contoh soal latihan SKB Guru Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris CPNS 2019 dari kami ini, dapat Anda pelajari langsung dari situs web awambicara.id ini secara gratis.
Bahkan tidak hanya itu, Anda juga dapat men-download nya untuk dipelajari nanti secara offline.
Berikut contoh soal SKB Guru mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris CPNS 2019, spesial kami persembahkan untuk pengunjung setia awambicara.id.
Soal SKB untuk guru bahasa inggris terdiri dari tiga bentuk, yakni:
1. Structure dan written expression
3. Reading Comprhession
Jumlah total soal 60 nomor. Selain latihan menggunakan soal-soal ini, kami sarankan juga untuk berlatih dengan soal-soal standar TOEFL.
(Lihat: Belajar dan Menaklukkan Toefl Sendiri )
Soal Nomor 1 s.d 30 - STRUCTURE AND WRITTEN EXPRESSION
1. This history books that I have already bought have so many ... as its explinations.
2. .... by many researchers and scientists throughout the world, robotics is employed in automobile manufacturing.
A. Have been supported
B. It supported
3. If you drop the egg from the third floor, it .... to pieces.
A. would shatter
B. will shatter
4. There are many good people in the world .... you can trust to be a member of parliement.
A. of which
5. They criticize ... buying such an expensive car in this monetary crisis.
6. My classmates were going to watch ....but the review said that was a flop.
A. the movie frightening
B. the movie frightened
C. the frightening movie
D. the frightened movie
7. Andrew ... many backhoes before he received his special mechanic license.
A. had repaired
B. had repaired
8. If people have to pay cash to buy a house.
nobody can afford ... it
A. for buying
C. to buy
9. ... the tardy response, he was not allowed to enter the institution.
A. Because of
B. In spite of
10. Nancy ... the course for three months by next week.
A. is going to take
B. will have taken
C. would take
D. will take
11. In the film world, professionals are accustomed to ... a negative into a computer at the highest resolution possible.
A. be scanning
B. be scanned
12. Yesterday, Jendra screamed and ran as if he ... a ghost.
A. was seeing
B. had seen
C. has seen
13. She had better ... to the airport by five or else she may miss the flight.
B. to get
14. Several people have been arrested by the local police for ... smuggling 3 tons of fuel.
15. Illegal residents in the U.S. experience problems when ... scholarships.
A. they awarded
B. are awarded
C. be awarded
16. Next to the library ... which is confiscated by the state court.
A. it is a dark house
B. a dark house is
C. is a dark house
D. a dark house
17. the loud music from his neighbor's house distracts him ... completing his thesis.
18. My geography teacher mad us ... the group project in a week.
B. to do
19. They ... coconut water while jogging around the station.
A. have drunk
B. had drunk
20. Fatima ... a speech at this time tomorrow.
A. will be giving
B. will be given
C. is giving
21. My father .... a newspaper last night when his best friend called.
A. was reading
B. would read
C. had read
22. While the exact date crop circles began to appear is unknown, the documented cases ... since 1970s.
A. were increasing
B. have increased
23. Mr. Susanto received ... tie as a gift from his wife.
A. an elegant silk purple
B. an elegant purple silk
C. a purple silk elegant
D. a purple elegant silk
24. William met many beautiful girls at the dinner party last night, the most beautiful ... was Kate.
A. of whom
B. of which
C. of them
D. of that
25. The camera which she bought is ... one in the promo.
A. the cheapest
B. the cheaper
26. Nias, ....covering an area of 5,121.3 KM², is the largest of the islands off sumatra.
A. is that an island
B. that an island
C. is an island
D. an island
27. The emegering fashion designer ... her career in the world of fashion by setting up her line this year.
A. is building
B. has built
C. is built
28. The quality of water varies is not only with local land use but also ....
A. it varies with the geologic history of the earth
B. varies with the geologic history of the earth
C. with the geologic history of the earth
D. its geologic history of the earth
29. Samantha never uses a dictionary when the French programs begin, and ...
A. Melanie does not neither
B. Neither does Melanie
C. Melanie does either
D. Either does Melanie
30. ... the announcement, they would have participated in the Balinese painting workshop.
A. if they have known
B. They had known
C. Had they known
D. if they knew
Soal Nomor 31 s.d 40 - ERROR RECOGNITION
Choose the one word or phrase which would not be appropriate in standard written English!
31. The three major employers (A) of career physics (B) are academic institutions (C), government laboratories, and private (D) industries.
32. Currently (A), the main element of competition, both on (B) national and international level are representing (C) by human resources (D).
33. The hiring (A) manager is interviewing to (B) the job applicants to know (C) their skills (D) and experience.
34. We must (A) think it out (B) again before (C) we make our final decision to take (D) the project.
35. Although he has a strong desire to be a singer (A), Mark's voice sounds horribly (B) to everyone who hears (C) him singing (D).
36. The materials he got (A) from this English course is (B) different with (C) the materials he learned (D) from school.
37. A like (A) a tomato, a guava has (B) a deserved (C) reputation as valuable (D) sources of vitamin.
38. Gabriel likes to talk to (A) his dogs, takes (B) them for (C) a walk twice a day, and feeding (D) them expensive dog food.
39. Originally (A), ice cream was a labor-intensive (B) treat made (C) manually by hand. (D)
40. The participants proposed (A) some suggestion (B) in the meeting, then (C) the chairman did (D) the decision.
Soal Nomor 41 s.d 60 - READING COMPREHENSION
Read the passage carefully and select the one correct answer from the four choice (A, B, C, or D)!
Reading 1 for question 41 s.d 47
To many, it may seem that the lobster's most natural habitat is on a large, oval plate between a cup of drawn butter and a lemon wedge. In fact, only a few of the hunders of types of lobster are cought commercially. But those few species are some of the most heavilly harvested creatures in the sea, and generate a multi-billion-dollar industry, with more than 200.000 tons (181,436 metric tons) of annual global catch.
The lobsters that most people know from their dinner plates are the American and European clawed lobsters Homarus americanus and Homarus gammarus. These are cold water species that live on either sides of the northern Atlantic Ocean. There are also tropical lobsters that are widely consumed, but these are generally clawless varieties called spiny and slipper lobsters.
Lobsters are ten-legged crustaceans closely related to shrimp and crabs. These benthic, or bottom-dwelling, creatures are found in all of the world's oceans, as well as brackish environments and even freshwater. They have poor eyesight but highly developed senses of taste and smell. They feed primarily on fish and mollusks, but will consume algae and other plant life and wven other lobsters.
Female lobsters carry their eggs under their abdomens for up to a year before releasing them as larvae into the water. The larvae go through several stages in the water column before settling on the bottom, where they spend the rest of their lives. They generally prefer to live in self-dug burrows, in rocky crevices, or hidden among sea grasses. Lobsters must shed their shells in order to grow, and some species can live to be 50 years old or more, growing continually throughout their lives.
Lobsters have not always been considered chic eats. In 17th - and 18th century America, they were so abundant in the northeast that they were often used as fertilizer. Laws were even passed forbidding people to feed servants lobster more than twice a week. However, improvements in U.S. transportation infrastructure in 19th and 20th century brought fresh lobster to distant urban areas, and its reputation as a delicacy grew.
Populations of commercially important lobster species are though to be declining, and over-fishing, particularly of clawed lobsters in Europe, is taking a toll. Additionally, pollution is causing shell rot and other illnesses in normally disease-resistans spesies. (Adapted from various source - PTT BPPK)
41. What can be inferred about American and European clawed lobsters?
A. They were the family of shrimp and crabs.
B. They were considered a fancy meal.
C. They were harvested commercially.
D. They were widely consumed
42. What happened to lobsters in America during 17th and 18th century?
A. They were used to feed servants more than a couple times a week.
B. They were forbidden to be used as fertilizer.
C. They were plentiful in the norhteast.
D. They were considered chic eats.
43. The phrase "taking a toll" on paragraph 6 is closest in meaning with ...
44. What is NOT mentioned in the passage about lobsters?
A. Their habitat is in the bottom of the sea.
B. Their primary sources of diet are fish
C. They can see beeter then smell.
D. They repoduce by laying egg.
45. What does the pronoun "them" in paragraph 4 refers to?
46. What is the writer's purpose in writing the passage?
A. To compare the similarities amaong lobsters.
B. To introduce the nature fo lobsters
C. To present opinion about lobsters.
D. To describe the luxury of lobsters.
47. What happened to the lobsters larvae after they are released into the water?
A. They stay in the water column.
B. They settle on the ocean floor.
C. They live in self-dug burrows.
D. They shed their shells.
Reading 2 for question 48 s.d 54
Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs that is caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites. It is characterized primarily by inflammation of the alveoli in the lungs or by alveoli that are filled with fluid (alveoli are microscopic sacs in the lungs that absorb oxygen). At times a very serious condition, pneumonia can make a person very sick or even cause death. Although the disease can occur in young and healty people, it is most dangerous for older adult, babies, and people with diseases or impaired immune systems.
In the United State, more than 3 million people developed pneumonia each year, and about 17% of these receive treatment in a hospital. Most people with pneumonia recover, but about 15% will succumb to the condition.
Pneumonia treatments depend on the type of pneumonia and the severity of symptoms. Bacterial pneumonia are usually treated with antibiotics, whereas viral pneumonias are treated with rest and plenty of fluids. Fungal pneumonias are usually treated with antifungal medications. Over-the-counter medications are also commonly prescribed to better manage pneumonia symptoms. These include treatments for reducing fever, reducing aches and pains, and suppressing coughs. In addition, it is important to get plenty of rest and sleep and drink lots of fluids.
There are several ways to prevent pneumonia. There are two vaccines that are available to prevent pneumococcal disease (the bacterial infection that is the most common cause of pneumonia): pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (Pneumovax). Prevnar is generally administered as part of the normal infant immunization procedure and is recommended for children less than 2 years of age or between two and four years with certain medical condition. Pneumovax is provide for adults who are at increased risk of developing pneumococcal pneumonia, such as the elderly, diabetics, those with chronic heart, lung, or kidney disease, alcoholics, smokers, and those without a spleen. The Pneumonia vaccine may not completely prevent older adults from getting pneumonia, but it can reduce the severity of a future pneumonia.
48. What is the main idea of passage above?
A. The characteristis of pneumonia
B. The discription of pneumonia
C. The symptoms of pneumonia
D. The vaccines of pneumonia
49. What is NOT mentioned in the passage as the people who are at increased risk of developing pneumonia?
A. Those with diabetes disease
B. Those with chronic heart
C. Those without a spleen
D. Thoese without a kidney
50. According to the passage above, how many people in the United States receive treatment for their pneumonia disease?
A. 150 thousands
B. 500 thousands
C. 2,5 millions
D. 3 millions
51. What would the paragraph following this passage likely discuss?
A. How the people with certain medical conditions react toward pneumonia.
B. How the vaccines work in preveting the pneumococcal disease
C. How the pneumonia vaccines will be developed in the future
D. How the severity of future pneumonia affects older adults.
52. The world "succumb" in paragraph 2 can best be replaced by ...
53. What does the pronoun "these" in paragraph 3 refer to?
A. Over-the-counter medications
B. Antifungal medications
C. Pneumonia symptoms
D. Fungal pneumonias
54. Where in the paragraph which tells about the explanation of pneumococcal disease?
A. line 8-12
B. line 13-15
C. line 32-38
D. line 40-47
Reading 3 for question 55 s.d 60
Many historical linguists are able to trace modern complex languages back to earlier languages, but in order to answer the question of how complex language are actually formed, the researcher needs to observe how languages are started from scratch. To find out how grammar is created, someone need to be presents at the time of a language's creation, documenting its emergence. However, this is possible.
Some of the most recent languages evolved due to the Atlantic slave trade. At the time, slaves from a number of different ethnicities were forced to work together under colonizer's rule. Since they had no opportunity to learn each other's languages, the developed a make-shift language called a pidgin. Pidgins are strings of words copied from the language of the landowner. They have little in the way of grammar, and in many cases it is difficult for a listener to deduce when an event happened and who did what to whom. Speakers need to use circumlocution in order to make their meaning understood. Interestingly, however, all it takes for a pidgin to become a complex languages is for a group of children to be exposed to it/ when they learn their mother tongue. Slave children did not simply copy the things of words uttered by their elders, they adapted their words to create a new, expressive language. Complex grammar system which emerge from pidgins are termed creoles, and they are invented by children.
Some linguists believe that many most established languages were creoles at first. The English past tense -ed ending may have evolved from the verb "do". "It ended" may once have been "It end-did". This, it would appear that even the most widespread languages were partly created by children. Children appear to have innate emerges when they are first trying to make sense of the world near them. Their minds can serve to create logical, complex structures, even when there is no grammar present for them to copy.
55. How do the slave children improve a pidgin in order to become a complex language?
A. They communicate with their parents intensively to improve the pidgin.
B. They adapt the words to create an expressive and new language
C. They imitate the pidgin then develop a completely new language.
D. They study the existing grammar of the pidgin then correct it.
56. The word "deduce" in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ...
57. The word "which" in paragraph 2 refers to ...
58. It is stated in the passage that creole is ...
A. a language to communicate among slaves of different ethnicities
B. a series of words copied from the language of the landowner
C. a complex grammar system that come from pidgins
D. a native langauge creates by Atlantic slaves
59. In order to study the grammar creation of a language, the linguists have to ...
A. document the complex form of the language
B. study the language from the native speaker
C. record the creation of the language
D. interview the language maker
60. Paragraph 2 in the passage discusses about ...
A. history of slave children in learning language
B. a more simple language used by Atlantic slaves
C. explanation of complex language formation
D. differences between pidgin and creole
Dalam penerimaan CPNS 2019 ini, pemerintah lebih banyak membuka formasi bagi guru dan tenaga kesehatan.
Demikianlah contoh soal SKB Tenaga Kependidikan - SKB Guru Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris CPNS 2019 dari kami awambicara.id.
Untuk dipelajari secara offline silahkan Download Soal SKB Guru Bahasa Inggris disini. Semoga bermanfaat!
Untuk dipelajari secara offline silahkan Download Soal SKB Guru Bahasa Inggris disini. Semoga bermanfaat!